Fortecho Solutions is an international RFID solution provider headquartered in the UK with offices in Europe, the USA and Australasia. Specialising in art and high value asset protection for over 20 years, Fortecho Solutions is widely considered the global market leader in wireless asset surveillance solutions. Today, their intelligent, integrated, real-time object-focused surveillance technology is used by hundreds of leading museums, foundations, corporates, private collectors and places of worship all over the world.
Fortecho Solutions provides technology expertise and industry knowledge, system integration, consulting and professional services to private clients & institutions in more than 35 countries.
– MODULAR + EASY TO INSTALL. Particularly useful in historic and other buildings where wired sensors are difficult to cable and ideal for travelling exhibitions that only temporarily occupy a space,
– FLEXIBLE – excellent for monitoring traveling exhibitions.
– OPERATIONAL 24/7 – the solution provides an essential, extra level of object-focused security – particularly important during daytime visiting hours when intruder detection systems are turned off and objects are most vulnerable.
– INTEGRATES EASILY with almost all security / management infrastructure including Intruder Detection, CCTV, VMS, SMS, Pager, Email clients, and Digital Mobile Radio (DMR) Systems.
– EVOLVING CONSTANTLY with the assistance of some of the leading global art institutions, collectors, security directors, curators and conservators.
“A mobile, flexible and non-intrusive approach to protecting art is essential. Fortecho delivers this and, to date, I have seen nothing that matches the functionality and performance.”
Mike Fox, Technical Security Manager
The National Gallery, London
“Being a charity, we seek cost-effective ways of ensuring the security of the works of art we have on display. We piloted the Fortecho system in our Fine Rooms, and realising its potential, soon expanded the system to cover our loan exhibition galleries. The system is flexible and its effectiveness has allowed us to reduce staff costs in the galleries. I highly recommend it.”
Dave Vobes, Head of Security
Royal Academy of Arts
“As the most visited monument in Spain with hundreds of priceless artefacts on display, we must be able to monitor environmental conditions and the security of our objects without damaging the building. The Fortecho system is excellent because it lets us centrally manage multiple sites, while getting detailed information on what is happening to our artefacts within a few millimetres of their location.”
“A large part of our strategy is to ensure optimum gallery conditions for both viewers and artworks, while also controlling costs. Fortecho is an enormous help in achieving this. The system is invisible, effective and integrates seamlessly with our security infrastructure.”
Andrés Perez, Head of Security & Operations
“Fortecho is the best system on the market for preventing art theft and its tragic consequences.”
Charles Hill, Art Detective
Hill Art Risk
“The powerful Fortecho software combined with active RFID tags has provided another important layer in the security array of the National Gallery. Contrary to popular belief, major works of art do not hang forever in the same galleries. Because of this, a mobile, flexible and non-intrusive approach to object alarms is essential. Fortecho delivers this and, to date, I have seen nothing that matches the functionality and performance.”
Mike Fox, Technical Security Manager
The National Gallery
Other Exhibition References
- Pink Floyd Touring exhibition
Used by MUSEUMS, NATIONAL GALLERIES, PALACES, PLACES
OF WORSHIP, OFFICES, EXHIBITION CENTERS, TRANSPORTERS, AUCTION HOUSES, PRIVATE COLLECTIONS & GALLERIES.
Some notable museum clients include…
- Hermitage, St Petersburg
- The National Maritime Museum, London
- The Whitney Museum, NY
- Victoria & Albert Museum, London
- Getty Museum, Los Angeles
- The Science Museum, London
- National Gallery, Washington
- Courtauld Institute of Art, London
- Royal Academy, London
- Wallace Collection, London
- Kensington Palace, London
- Kew Palace, London
- Hampton Court Palace, Surrey
- The Munch Museum, Oslo, Norway
- Hugh Lane Gallery, Dublin
- Grand Palais, Paris
- Musée du Quai Branly, Paris
- Musée des Impressionismes, Giverny
- Fondation de l’Hermitage, Lausanne
- The National Gallery, London
- Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam
- Hermitage, Amsterdam
- Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza, Madrid
- Picasso Museum, Malaga
- Uffizi Galleries, Florence
- The British Museum, London
- Harvard Museum, Boston
- Waddesdon Manor, Oxon.
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Natural History Museum, London
- Museum of Islamic Art, Doha, Qatar
- Bahrain National Monument, Bahrain
- Palace of the Emirates, Abu Dhabi
- Art Gallery of Ontario, Canada
- The Louvre Museum, Abu Dhabi
- National Gallery of Australia
- National Museum of Australia
+ Hundreds of Private Collections